Benefits of Integrating Xero with your LMS
Xero is a fully cloud-based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. It connects to your bank account and efficiently manages bookkeeping processes like invoicing and payroll.
The accounting automation tools within Xero allow you to:
- Sync bank and financial information. All your bank transactions can be securely integrated into Xero.
- Collaborate in real-time. Use Xero to work with other stakeholders like an accountant, bookkeeper, or a team member, no matter where you’re located.
- Customise to suit your needs. You can customise the platform by integrating other apps that you’re already using.
- Efficiently manage files. Xero can be used as an online file storage tool. The software enables you to manage and share your financial documents, contracts, bills, and receipts safely within a secure platform.
- Use reporting and analytics. These features allow you to track your finances with accurate accounting reports. You can also see future cash flow, check the financial health and track metrics.
- Manage your invoices. With this intuitive invoicing software, you can send online invoices from the desktop or app as soon as the transaction is completed.
- Manage assets seamlessly. Xero makes it easy to track your assets and collaborate with accountants.
- Track projects in one place. You can quote, invoice, and get paid for your online courses or any additional modules or content.