QuickBooks is a full-featured business and financial management suite that has a variety of tools to track all your financial information, create reports, and take care of your accounting.
It has a very broad feature set, and with the ability to integrate with additional software tools you’re able to unlock even more useful features. This accounting software suite includes the following functionalities:
- Data migration. The data from the Quickbooks accounting program can be easily and quickly exported in a variety of different ways to suit different stakeholders.
- Accessible interface. Quickbooks offers an user-friendly interface that makes every task simple. Above all, the software meets all of the requirements of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Full control of bank transactions. Every single outgoing and received transaction is visible in real time in your QuickBooks account, ready for you to review, categorise or challenge as needed.
- Simplified financial processes. Whether it be the process of assessing the financial state of your business at a very high level by using the overview dashboard, or whether you want to make a rule for regular repeat expenditure so these outgoings are categorised automatically, Quickbooks makes simple work out of any task.
- Financial projections. This feature makes it much easier to generate reports on sales, earnings, and costs. It can also help you to track and analyse how financially successful your online course is.
Overall, QuickBooks is an excellent tool for keeping track of all financial data and generating accounting reports for different business ventures, including paid online courses. There are, however, a few key things to note before you start using it:
- You’ll need to devote some time to upskilling. The software offers many advanced features, which may not be intuitive for a complete beginner. That’s why it’s worth investing in team training to make sure QuickBooks is used most efficiently.
- Besides having a fixed-fee desktop version QuickBooks also has monthly or yearly subscription options. Some functionalities, such as payroll management and payment processing, cost extra no matter which version you choose.
- There is a vast range of features available, and it’s important to remember that not every feature might be necessary for your business.