Connect Hubspot with your LMS
HubSpot CRM aims to boost the online visibility of your courses for prospective learners. Relevant data passes through the CRM system and is used to tailor communications based on prospects’ interests, aspirations, and needs.
HubSpot CRM is a centralised space for all your marketing efforts. It includes:
- Email marketing
- Live chat communication and support
- Content planning
- Social media and website analytics
- Creating short surveys for user feedback and satisfaction with the course.
- SEO strategy tools
- Reporting on the impact of specific marketing efforts
In the context of learning technology, you could create useful workflows to automate several tasks based on the different behaviors of your learners. For example, you can use the following cases for adding (or removing) HubSpot contacts to a static list:
- A learner completes a course
- A learner passes or fails a quiz
- A user is added to a group
- A student achieves a score greater than, less than, or equal to 65 on a quiz
- Someone enrols in a course
- A learner completes a lesson and submits an assignment for that topic
In addition, HubSpot tags can be applied to learners within your system based on their actions. These tags can be used to restrict user access to certain courses; automatically enrol a user in a course; add them to a LearnDash group; or even sync answers from a quiz they have completed in LearnDash to custom fields in HubSpot.