Course landing pages play a key role in online course success, as they present all essential content to help users better understand what your course is all about. Landing pages provide a clear message and a certain call to action. You could also showcase the instructor’s authority and proof of results (social proof) in the form of reviews and testimonials.
Landing pages are designed to convert visitors into enrolled learners. That’s why you need to choose the right information to present the importance of the knowledge and experience you’re sharing that would encourage users to go further. Therefore, having a well-designed landing page that offers an easy-to-navigate UX affects your conversion rate (CR).
The advantages of using course landing pages include the following:
- Increased course sales.
- Higher return on investment (ROI).
- A more significant number of email list subscribers.
- More details about the demographics and user behaviour of your target audience.
- Bespoke landing pages for various courses tailored to the target audience.
- A great way to forward traffic from Paid ads instead of sending them to the homepage.
A course landing page should be created with a target audience in mind to make it more effective. You’d need to analyse your audience and identify their needs or pain points so that you can offer the solution and resources that resonate with them.
You can also use your landing page as a guide for new clients to better showcase your product before they would buy a course. Prior to that, you can provide video materials or encourage visitors to sign up for an email newsletter to introduce your online course further.