Full Job Description
Plume builds online learning technology for innovative training brands. Our client variety ranges from tech giants such as Google, to learning companies that teach dog training, NFTs and dentistry.
About the role
We’re looking for experienced full-stack developers (remote) who are competent with Django. Experience with React would be beneficial too.
- Developing backend systems and content management systems using Django
- Collaborating closely with other front and backend developers both internally and externally for integration projects
- Collaborating with clients and helping the team through scoping/planning workshops
- Consultancy with our clients to help them improve their learning technology
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Django
- Competent with Docker and API design
- An interest in learning and development
- You should be a great communicator, both written and verbally
- You should be comfortable speaking up when you think there’s a better way
- You should be keen to learn and open to feedback (we’re a learning business after all)
- Experience with React, React Native or PHP (WP)
- Lead developer experience
- ” A truly international, but close knit team. Project Manager has trust and in my judgements and abilities and as such I’m given real autonomy.”
- Overall, working with Plume has been an extremely positive and rewarding experience for me. You are constantly supported and given the tools to learn, grow, and improve yourself
- “Dedication and hard work do not go unnoticed. There’s a strong emphasis on work-life balance”
- “Team and the organisation provides a good work environment. They welcome new ideas and implement them.”
- They are growing rapidly and are getting clients who are tech giants.
A little more about us:
We have cemented our position as the go-to agency for custom learning technology, and we have clients in both the UK and the US.
One thing most of our clients have in common is that they ‘get’ tech and appreciate the work we do, so they’re really great to work with.
The team is around 10 people strong but we’re growing fast as we build out a second team, so it’s an exciting time to join us as we make a big dent in the online learning world.
We are extremely collaborative and love bouncing ideas off of one another and our clients. We purposely attract friendly and knowledgeable clients, and we need that personable approach in our work and communication. We’re a supportive bunch who are proactive in our own personal and professional development endeavours.
We have a shared interest in tech, design and other nerdy stuff. We all enjoy a laugh and have created a chilled but productive working environment.
- Generous 33.5 days’ holiday (5.5 days more than usual)
- VR headset for team crazy-golf sessions
- Unbeatable work/life balance – no weekend calls/emails
- Personal and professional development plan
- £1000 annual training budget
- Opportunities for promotion to lead roles
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: £40,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Please confirm that you can speak and write in fluent English, and are available during regular UK working hours.
- Django: 2 years (preferred)
Send your CV to hello[at]plume.co.uk