What is an online course landing page?
Online course landing pages are so much more than the description you add to your product on your ecommerce store – they are dynamic and purposely designed to guide prospects through their own decision-making process.
Why do you need an online course sales page?
Having a sales page for your online course is essential for the promotion of your course. A dedicated landing page, populated with engaging and informative sales copy will increase your course’s visibility in search engines as well as increase conversions (turning a lead into a sale) with little intervention.
Who is this guide for?
This guide was written for anyone who wants to sell their online course through their own website or on an e-learning marketplace. You don’t need to have any prior marketing or sales training, nor do you have to be ‘a writer’ to create online course sales copy.
Included in The Ultimate Guide to Online Course Sales Pages
- 30 pages of sales, marketing and copywriting principles every independent course creator should know
- Activities designed to reinforce these theories and get you writing targets sales copy for your online course
- Lots of handy tips to help you improve your written communications
- Access to our very own online course sales page design
- Advice from our very own Digital Marketing Specialist
Here’s what you’ll learn
By reading through this ebook and completing it’s activities you will:
- Know the core sales and marketing principles essential to helping you sell more online courses
- Understand the fundamental building blocks and structure of an effective online course sales page
- Have written engaging sales copy for your course targeting specific parts of a customers decision-making process
Can you really earn more with an online course sales page?
As a provider of a niche course, Eva Dave, Creator of Eyewear Styling Academy, needed her online course sales page to reflect the value her course would bring to her clients.
Initially, the course was sold through a product page on WooCommerce. Needless to say, the limited design options and layout did nothing to highlight the course’s quality, content and interactive elements – and it certainly didn’t help justify the price of the course.
This is why we introduced our Online Course Sales Page – a page filled with custom blocks designed to present key course information and really sell Eva’s expertise.
In just one month, Eva increased her revenue 6x.
Yeah, you read that right: 600%.
That is the power of an online course sales page.
Download the ebook to get full access to our online course sales page template
The Ultimate Guide to Course Sales Pages
- Learn to sell more courses without spending a penny
- Gain specialist insight into all the online course marketing and sales secrets
- Drive traffic to your website and boost your sales conversations